JUST WATCHED CELTIC THUNDER’S “STORM” FOR THE FIRST TIME!
Oh man, oh man.
Where to begin?
Most of you have probably already seen it by now, but, for whatever reason, it took me forever to get around to buying it.
And I feel like gushing about it now so…
First of all, I now realize just how ridiculous it was for me to buy the CD without first watching the DVD. For the past few months, I’ve been listening to and enjoying the “Storm” CD but NOW, in addition to loving the music, it actually makes SENSE. Ha :)
For example, “Shadows Dancing”? That used to be my least favorite “Storm” song…
Secondly, what a well-made, fascinating, enjoyable production! The dancing and the stories and the set and everything was so much fun! Especially the dancing. That was funny. :) I was smiling and laughing pretty much the whole time.
Thirdly (which maybe I should’ve mentioned first), the “Storm” DVD made me fall in love with Celtic Thunder all over again.
- George has some awesome, well-performed solos / performances.
- Young adorable Damian is sweet and amazing, as always. :)
- Keith is so incredibly sexy in “Storm”. It’s unreal. Favorite.
- Ryan is, as always, an amazing performer. I loved his crazy intense eye-contact with the camera.
- Paul is such a charismatic actor/performer.
- Oh Neil. I wish you’d been in “Storm” more. I’m so excited for the “Voyage” DVD. :)
The girls are fantastic performers / singers / musicians as well.
All in all, I’m very happy now. That was such a good show. Yay. :D